50 detailed steps to download Jio TV app and install in Android TV using an external player called KODI.
How to Zoom Meeting or Zoom Call in a Smart TV?
The convenience of attending Zoom meetings and other video conferencing calls on Smart TVs will allow you to multitask with ease. Or if you'd like to conduct a Zoom call in which a large number of participants can all see each other on the screen simultaneously, like a family!
This blog is specifically for you to minimize your efforts by setting up video conferencing on your Smart TVs.
Note: Here are some prerequisite
1. Your Smart Tvs should be booting up with Android AOSP.
2. Your Smart Tv should have an original USB 3.0 port.
3. A WebCamera with an integrated mic and a good resolution is suggested.
4. Download "Zoom Meeting" from Google Play or Ridaex Apps Page
5. Download and install the "USB camera" app from Google Play or Ridaex Apps Page
With the above-mentioned prerequisite in hand let's get started with the step-by-step standard operating procedure.
1. Turn On your Smart Tv and wait for it to completely Boot up
2. Connect the USB terminal of the Webcam to your Smart TVs
3. Download and Open the Zoom Meeting application on your Smart TV and install it.
4. Download and install The USB camera app (This is a driver app)
5. Now turn off your Smart TV and completely unplug it from the power source and wait for 10 seconds.
6. Now plug in the power source, turn on the Smart TV, and wait till the complete boot-up
7. Open the Zoom Meeting app to allow recording audio and video.
8. Enter the Zoom Meeting ID
9. Enter the Zoom Meeting Password (Case sensitive)
10. Wallah! Now you have entered Zoom Meeting
11. Unmute yourself from the bottom of your call and enjoy your Zoom Call.
In brief, setting up a Zoom call on your smart TV entails first determining whether your TV supports Zoom, then connecting your TV to the internet, downloading the Zoom app, signing in to your account, attending the conference, altering settings, and terminating the call. You can enjoy a smooth video conferencing experience from the comfort of your living room if you follow these steps.